Renew your vehicle registrations while shopping at Publix! Self-service kiosks in the Publix Store located in Town Center at Martin Downs – 2750 SW Martin Downs Blvd, Palm City, FL 34990-6019.
Renew in three easy steps: enter your plate information, pay credit or debit, then print. It’s quick and convenient. Renew your registrations and receive decals in UNDER 2 MINUTES!
You just need your Registration Renewal Notice PIN or your License Plate Number & Date of Birth of the first registered owner, along with a payment method (credit or debit card).
These ARE eligible to be renewed at the kiosk:
- Vehicle registrations that don’t require a new license plate to be issued
- Vehicle registrations that don’t have insurance, driver license, or toll suspensions
- Vehicle registrations that do not require a Florida Certificate of Insurance or IRS Heavy Vehicle Use Tax “2290”
are NOT eligible to be renewed at a kiosk:
- Autonomous vehicles
- Government vehicles
- IRP Registrations
- Mobile homes
- National Guard license plates
- Personalized plates
- Parking permit or placards
WHEN CAN I RENEW? From 90 days before your renewal date up to 8 months after your expiration date (late fees may apply)
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- The renewal fee, plus any applicable late fees.
- You will be charged a fee of $3.95 at all Publix MV Express kiosks.
- Plus a convenience 2.3% fee