Martin County Tax Collector now processing applications for new Concealed Weapon licenses and printing renewals on-site.
Customers that would like to submit a concealed weapon license application or have their renewal license printed at the Tax Collector’s office can walk in at 8:00AM. When you arrive at the Martin County Tax Collector’s office at, 3485 SE Willoughby Blvd., Stuart, FL 34994 OR at, 11734 SE Federal Hwy Hobe Sound, FL 33455, you will be directed to a computer station. Renewal permits are printed on-site. You will walk out with your renewal permit in your hand in a few minutes.
- OR Call Stuart office at: (772) 419-4541 OR
- Call Hobe Sound office at: (772) 320-3094 OR
- Email: CWP@mctc.martin.fl.us
If you have questions not covered here contact the Department of Agriculture at (850) 245-5691.The Department of Agriculture has up to 90 days to process a Concealed Weapon application.
In addition to providing identification materials, payment must be provided in the form of cash, personal check, cashier’s check, money order, and/or credit cards accepted. (NOTE: A convenience fee is charged when using a credit card by the company that processes the payment. No portion of this fee is retained by the Tax Collector’s office.)
- Concealed Weapon or Firearm: Florida Resident $119.00
- Concealed Weapon or Firearm: Out of State Resident $119.00
- Florida Law Enforcement Officer: Active $77.00
- Florida Law Enforcement Officer: Retired 0-1 year $22.00
- Florida Law Enforcement Officer: Retired 1+ year(s) $94.00
- Consular Security Official $322.00
- Judge: Active $22.00
- Renewals (Resident) $57.00
- Renewals (Out of State Resident) $99.00