Martin County Tax Collector Now Processing Concealed Weapon License Applications
Customers that would like to submit a concealed weapon license application through the Tax Collector’s office can make an appointment or just walk in – between the hours of 8:00AM – 3:30PM. Customers with appointments will have first priority. When you arrive at the Martin County Tax Collector’s office for your appointment at, 3485 SE Willoughby Blvd., Stuart, FL 34994 OR at, 11734 SE Federal Hwy Hobe Sound, FL 33455, you will be directed to a computer station where you will complete an electronic version of the application form.
Online schedule appointment is currently down for maintenance. We are accepting walk-ins at Hobe Sound.
Schedule full for Stuart Location
- OR Call Stuart office at: (772) 419-4541 OR
- Call Hobe Sound office at: (772) 320-3094 OR
- Email: CWP@mctc.martin.fl.us
If you have questions not covered here contact the Department of Agriculture at (850) 245-5691.The Department of Agriculture has up to 90 days to process a Concealed Weapon application.
In addition to providing identification materials, payment must be provided in the form of cash, personal check, cashier’s check, money order, and/or credit cards accepted. (NOTE: A convenience fee is charged when using a credit card by the company that processes the payment. No portion of this fee is retained by the Tax Collector’s office.)
- Concealed Weapon or Firearm: Florida Resident $119.00
- Concealed Weapon or Firearm: Out of State Resident $119.00
- Florida Law Enforcement Officer: Active $77.00
- Florida Law Enforcement Officer: Retired 0-1 year $22.00
- Florida Law Enforcement Officer: Retired 1+ year(s) $94.00
- Consular Security Official $322.00
- Judge: Active $22.00
- Renewals (Resident) $57.00
- Renewals (Out of State Resident) $99.00