Dealer Drop Off Procedure
Each dealer will be required to bring a folder into our office with their work enclosed. Folders with transactions can be dropped off at the dealer desk in the main office only at 3485 SE Willoughby Blvd, Stuart Florida 34994. There is a maximum of ten transactions per worksheet and Check. The Tax Collector’s office will strive to complete the transactions required within 72 business hours. Dealers can access the transaction worksheet online by clicking the link below:
- In the event that a dealer/company loses the decal or tag, normal replacement fees are due
Wait-On Procedure and Payments
Wait-on transactions will not be processed between 12 PM to 2 PM. Each dealer/company will be allowed to do TWO wait-on transactions per day at the Tax Collector’s Office.
We accept cash, check or credit card (must be in the company’s name). When using a credit card, additional fees may vary.
- Temporary License Plate Request
- Transaction Worksheet
- Authorization and Release Affidavit
- EFS Dealer Inventory Request
- 83090 Form
- 82082 Form
- Become a dealer in Martin County
- Drop-off and wait-on Procedures
- Training and schedules
- None at this time